Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 07, 2009

Act, Don't React

"Joe,

I hope you dont mind me calling you Joe. As you are probably aware that these govt meetings are usaully filled with hot air and not much ever gets resolved.

We live in a society where we react then we act and with the Christmas season here not much will be resolved unless we volunteer our time to be there for those people who may feel uncomfortable to walk to there car, go to the bank to do their deposit, etc etc. You get the idea. Here is what i am offering, my time to be there when a business closes at night to walk them to their car or follow them to the bank etc. Here is my cell 410.430.8995 or they can email me at
chearne@wcboe.org

Lets pay it forward and hopefully deter any future crime. Hopefully others that want to volunteer and be some comfort for those who are leary to be alone will do so but if not that ok

Regards

Curtis Hearne"

8 comments:

10001110101 said...

What a man What a man What a mighty good man.....

Anonymous said...

Pretty classy guy here! I like that he is offering services and solutions to our problems! I know that I take my wife to work and pick her up every night so that she doesn't have to walk out to her car by herself at 11:00 at night.

Anonymous said...

Curtis is a stand up man

Anonymous said...

Wow, a decent person at WCBOE. They have such an anti-Christian Obama is god group over there. I'm suprised.

Way to go Curtis.

Anonymous said...

Now that's a MAN.
Thanks Curtis for this offer.

Anonymous said...

They'll love him using his email for non-educational purposes.

Anonymous said...

Curtis for President!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Curtis Hearne, I appreciate all the postive comments I have received and stand by my words to help those that may be alittle uncomfortable about walking to their cars, or following them to the bank etc etc. But I am asking that if you do need my assistance and want to email me please do so at rch5699@yahoo.com or call my cell
not the wcboe email
Enough said!