Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hillary Clinton Now More Popular Than Barack Obama

Secretary of state viewed favorably by 62% of Americans, president by 56%

PRINCETON, NJ -- Hillary Clinton lost the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination to Barack Obama, but in one respect she now ranks ahead of Obama. The president's current favorable rating of 56% is down 22 percentage points since January. Over the same time span, Clinton's favorable rating has changed little, and now, at 62%, it exceeds Obama's.

GO HERE to read more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is really not doing anything for people to disapprove. Her job is relatively low profile. I am willing to bet half the people polled don't even know what her job is now.

Orsonwells said...

I'm probably more popular than the both of them, and nobody knows who I am!

Anonymous said...

11:37 I was just about to say that I bet my popularity on the job is atleast 80%. Where's my article?

Anonymous said...

I would but all the people polled know who Obama is but don't know what he's doing.

Anonymous said...

Big Deal they both have no business running a country.

One could not keep her husbands loyality and the other who the frak knows where this guy is coming from.

I'll take my chances on a free society.

Anonymous said...

1:14, like the free society that democratically voted the pres. into power. I forgot, the US became the USSR by Jan. 21st. You guys are clowns