Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still Nothing In The Daily Times About Delmar Bank Robbery


Talk about dragging their feet! This is important information to get out to the Public. Here's a group of people that get PAID to deliver news and they're clueless. We've even got a picture of the suspect up and the Daily Times hasn't even reported there's been a robbery.
How's that subscription working for you Folks. I guess with all the personal issues I have to deal with these past three weeks and through this weekend, I guess you could say I can beat them with one hand tied behind my back. LOL

2 comments:

citygoer said...

When all this happened yesterday I was wondering how the local news would react. No surprises. Cover ups galore. No wonder locals think this place is crime free. Crime stats for the Bury have been bad since 1999 and have only gotten worse. Unless something HUGE is done at the local level here, I see no improvement given the history of solving crimes in the area.

Anonymous said...

Because it happened in Delmar, DELAWARE, not Delmar MARYLAND.