Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DSP Troop 3 Detectives Arrest Smyrna Man For Rape


Location: Bently Court, Lakeshore Village, Smyrna, DE

Date of Occurrence: November 2008 – May 2009

Suspect(s): Mr. Phillip G. Clayville, 42, of the above stated address.

Resume: On Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, the Delaware State Police Detectives arrested Mr. Phillip G. Clayville, after he surrendered to Troop 3 in Camden on outstanding warrants.

The initial investigation started in June 2009, when the family of a 12-year old female contacted the Delaware State Police reference to allegations that Mr. Clayville sexually assaulted their daughter. As the investigation continued, a second 11-year old female was also found to be a victim.

Detectives completed the investigation and obtained warrants on September 30, 2009, for Mr. Clayville charging him with the following crimes:

3-Charges of Rape 4th Degree Sexual Penetration Victim is Less Than 16 or Without Consent (Felony)
2-Charges of Unlawful Sexual Contact 2nd Degree (Felony)

Mr. Clayville was arraigned before the Justice of the Peace Court and issued a $16,00.00 secure bond and a no contact order. Mr. Clayville posted bail and was released pending his trial date.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

SICK BASTARD!HE IS SMILING !WONDER IF HE WOULD LIKE TO SMILE AT THE BARREL OF A SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!!

disgusted said...

Is that bond $1,600? It ought to be $16 million and his private parts

Anonymous said...

4:50 I'm with you.I wish I knew how to shot a gun, I would be after all of people.

Anonymous said...

If it was my daughter, I'd welcome the fact that he was out on bail.

He's lucky in that regard.

Anonymous said...

he is in for some really long nights, wipe that stupid smirk right off his face,

Anonymous said...

Sick bastard man, id smack the fing sh!t out of him, scum of the earth, disgusting, should have just killed him right on the spot

Anonymous said...

With Mr. Clayville's offense, the children he violated lost their ability to trust. They lost their innocence. Their lives will never be the same. Their parents can't sleep at night because of worry and fear and anger. Does Mr. Clayville have a family? Our daughter's husband is serving time in jail for a similar offense. His parents were humilated by his actions. Their family (his siblings, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews,grandparents)was torn apart. Our daughter lost her house. She lost her credit. One man's actions hurt so many people. My heart goes out to everyone involved with a few words for the children: It's not your fault. And for the parents of the girls: Get help for your family, for the girls.

Anonymous said...

I bet the Kellon's are so proud...

Anonymous said...

This is so sad, that these girls lied and will not have to pay for their lies. The Clayville family are wonderful people, and more families should be like them.

These girls lied and took so much away from this family.

You should be so sorry to this wonderful family.

You peices of trash.

Anonymous said...

Who are you to say those girls lied, do you know them? I doubt it. If you dont know the whole situation maybe you should keep your comments to yourself. Why bash those girls if you dont know the truth!

Anonymous said...

Actually I did not lie. This so called good man you know straight looked at me (as a 12 year old girl) and told me I was his favorite. Why don't you ask him why he didn't plead not guilty but no contest just so he wouldn't be placed in jail agreed with the plea to take a polygraph which he refused after the case. Even to this day as a 19 year old there are nights I close my eyes and can still see him, so sorry but he isn't this great man you think he is. Thank you to those who believed, the more of you who believe the less likely he is to take this action against others(which he had told me stories of other girls he did it to before me) and to the person who stuck up for us.

Unknown said...

Wow Phil! What a huge disappointment you are. I worked with you, golfed with you and trusted you around my girls. I hope this isn’t true but I am about sure it is because you asked me about my ex-wife and wanted to ask her out even though you were with Amy. Who does that