Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Relationship Between Politicians And Voters

Greetings!

I hope this e-mail finds you and yours well.

We've all seen lots of jokes and pics passed around on the internet,
many of which are of rather dubious origin (by which I mean that someone
took a picture of something and edited it to make it into something else).

Well, here's a pic that I took last Saturday while Cheri and I were on
our way back from the Lake Tawakoni State Park near Terrell, Texas.
When we saw this little gem on the side of the road, we just had to stop
and take a picture of something that we'd found "in the wild."

Have a great day!

Patrick


7 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

This has been appropiate for a long time.

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry the politicians enjoy @!#*@! on us, and what is worst we are so stupid we vote them right back in office will we ever learn.

Anonymous said...

appropiate?

Anonymous said...

Tells you who is poopin on who doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

So true...

I have a healthcare plan for "you". Not the politicians; "you".

Anonymous said...

....and the main stream media is renting the basement.

Tim Chaney said...

Appropiate as in the picture being the norm. I was just agreeing with the theme, really no not appropriate.

I doubt I ever run for any office again. I remain on the bottom and it stinks down here, pass the corncob please.