Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 13, 2009

265 Comments So Far Today

While comments are flying in today, many have been rejected, at least 50% of them. Maybe I shouldn't have put up the post about the curse words because that one has really brought on a ton of curse words, lol.

Then there's the Monica Lewinsky post, well, you can probably guess what that brought in, too funny but not appropriate.

JT must be in a really pissy mood today, maybe no one was around to help him with his shoes and socks and can't get out of the house. I know, celebrate with another Twinkie instead.

Oh well, we're enjoying all of the comments and just to update everyone on the FREE POOL, thank you so much for the kind messages and letters. So far there is one that has topped all others and what brings me the most joy is the letters that come in from others looking out for a friend. I called Billy Hill about the letter and read it to him and quite frankly, (like me) it's tough to make Billy speechless but in this case he was floored.

Keep those letters coming Folks as well as comments.

2 comments:

Ironshire said...

Joe, ya gotta love your job! I laugh every time to ream someone... I'm sure you do too.

Keep up the good work, Brother.

Craig Theobald

joealbero said...

JT, get off this site and get a life.