Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 15, 2009

TICK WARNING SCAM

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple of times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, now you tell me.

Anonymous said...

Wow Joe. Cause most people will get naked for a tick professional. Gimme a break. You are nuts!

NoName said...

lol you're going to get a lot of people that don't understand the sarcasm here.

Anonymous said...

I will do a free tick screening this Friday night. You must be a female between the ages of 25 and 40. Please leave your phone number on this web page under anonymous. Warning your health may be at risk. This service is free.