Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 15, 2009

You Can't Beat This Deal!


On July 19th from 10:00AM to 4:00 PM, 50% of their sales to Chuck Campbell. Look, you can go out and enjoy a fantastic meal and know that 1/2 of your bill will go to help save a life. I don't know how Rob does it but my hat is tipped to a man who is truly giving back to his community. I fully expect to see the Market Street Inn packed from 10 to 4.

Thanks for the heads up on the date.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob is a class act! So many people came to his family's aide of the past year and it is great to see him giving back to the community! Great service, great food, excellent drinks and great ownership keep me going back to MSI all the time! Rob has alos helped my wife several times by hosting fundraisers for her non-profits. In the words of Toby Keith...I love this bar!

Anonymous said...

You guys are better people then me.

Two Sentz said...

This Sunday? Are yo sure it's not July 19th?

Anonymous said...

It is July 19th. But you can still go have a great meal there this Sunday. But the fundraiser is July 19th. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This Sunday is NOT July 19th. Do you ever proof read anything?