Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Record Day In The Making!

Ladies & Gentlemen, I'd love to see us blow away the old record day and quite frankly we're already pretty close.

Try something new after work. Let a friend know about Salisbury News and invite them to visit the Site.

No, I'm not desperate for hits. However, when you get this close so early on, this time I'd like to see us surpass our former record. It's more a challenge and quite frankly we came so close the other day, I hate seeing us miss it by so little.

We'll try to keep the news flowing into this evening so you have good reason to return or send someone new. I don't want to say at the end of the day, (Maxwell Smart) Missed It By That Much!

5 comments:

Orsonwells said...

I absolutely refuse to leave a comment just so you can break a stupid record, Joe! Jeesh!

joealbero said...

You already helped in both ways. I wasn't asking for comments. We're looking to break a record day in hits. That's OK though, there's no question at this point we'll reach a record day.

Anonymous said...

I try very hard to get on everyday. I am blocked at work ( hope that will end soon). Very interesting reading.

Anonymous said...

Did you make it?

joealbero said...

We had a record Monday by a long shot but fell short of the record day. Our biggest day is usually Thursdays but clearly we continue to grow, especially after a day like yesterday.