Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FOR THE RECORD


Yesterday I went into the GOB and had a meeting with a Mr. Jim Laws, Chief Building Inspector for the Department of Public Works for Wicomico County. We had received information that Mr. Robinson was flat out denying the information I posted about his new place of business, not getting permits and putting up new fencing that blocked the Fire Lane.

Well Mr. Robinson, deny me all you want but let me assure you of a couple of things. First of all, Mr. Laws clearly stated that you NEVER ONCE filed for a permit to improve the new space, so you broke the law there and we have at least two witnesses that will testify that you did in fact remodel that location, including tearing down walls and so forth. This is why you placed paper on the windows so no one could see in.

So you didn't file for ANY permits, yet Sperry Vann Ness, (or however you spell their corporate name) absolutely knew you were remodeling this space and closed their eyes to any visible permits by law that are expected to be exposed and allowed this illegal work to continue. Goes to show you their credibility! While I had considered hiring a management company to work with me on my buildings I'll NEVER consider them at this point because they'll allow crappy tenants to do whatever they like with my property, even if it breaks the law.

As for the fencing, Public Works did in fact find that you extended the existing fencing, (even though you denied it) so much so that you made it impossible for the Fire Department to access the rear of the building. They did in FACT see the old post holes to where the old fencing existed but you were SNAGGED and told to TAKE IT DOWN!

While Robinson continues to go after the Sheriff's Department with his paranoia thinking everyone is out to get him, your own neighbors did what Sperry Vann Ness should have done and made sure what you were doing was in fact legal. Your paranoia and blaming other people, (like me) for your bad luck recently is your own fault Mr. Robinson. We have laws for a reason. You want things NOW and people like you are what cause massive destruction.

So for the record, Mr. Robinson lied about this situation and tried to state he had done everything on the up and up. I do NOT believe Mr. Laws is a liar, I believe Mr. Robinson is. Hence the fence is down and Robinson is pissed. Karma is a bitch Johnnie. Get used to it.

9 comments:

Lamont Sanford said...

That is one ugly white boy.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's not sonny and cher's daughter

Anonymous said...

I think that is Chas(tity) Bono. It looks like they attched the male appendage above the mouth!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention sonny and cher's daughter..... who will be there son soon since shes having a sex change.

JR's Old Friend said...

John told he was Bi, I just didn't know exactly what he mean't It all makes sence now.

Anonymous said...

My wife dragged me to a Cindy Lopper concert in Dewey beach 2 years ago this guy was there hugging and kissing another Dude, in plain view of everyone people BEWARE of this a hole.

Mrs chudeski said...

I thought so , my husband told me not to worry about the new skate shop but after what I read tonight My kids are off limmits. I have dropped them off there in the past .

Anonymous said...

Webster's dictionary describes narcissism as self love;excessive admiration of or fascination with oneself.Therefore, a narcissist would be one that exhibits this type of behavior. Narcissist ? Hell, that's a perfect description of John Robinson!!

Anonymous said...

The Kinks had a song about JR. One of the lyrics was "paranoia deep destroyer". LOL