Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 01, 2009

Inacom Hosts Tech Seminar







Inacom hosted a Tech Seminar yesterday at the Fountain's where more than 200 pre registered business people attended.
I have to tell you, my hat is tipped to Mr. Hunter Johnson for bringing such business to the Eastern Shore single handily.
I have traveled all over the World to different Trade Shows, big and small and this is not an easy task to take on. There's a ton of coordinating many different companies and you must convince them, (especially in this economy) to make the investment for a growing market.
Mr. Johnson not only pulled it together, he also had to contact companies and municipalities, gaining their interest and getting them to the Show. Not an easy task and quite the investment. I'm glad to see there was a nice turn out. Mind you, I was there very early as I had a ton of meetings yesterday and the only time I could fit this in was just as things were getting started.
Inacom offers a variety of services from Websites, Technical Support, Phone Systems, Copiers, Networking, you name it, they pretty much do it.

No comments: