Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 01, 2009

Are You Looking For A Great Mechanic


Bob has been in the Auto Repair Business for many years and has been our personal mechanic for 5 years now. He's located on Spring Hill Lane and Waller Road and is one of the best kept secrets in Salisbury/Delmar.
Bob has no clue I'm running this article, so it is not a paid ad to drum up business. His prices are more than reasonable and he knows what he's doing. I have old cars all the way to new cars and he does it all.
If you're looking for a dependable personal mechanic, give Bob a call and I'm confident once you receive your first bill you'll be hooked. Happy Belated Birthday Bob!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bob! I will be bringing all my cars to you.
Can't print my name because I don't want my OLD mechanic to know where I am going.

Anonymous said...

Bob worked on our truck so well, it's the last time we needed a mechanic. LOL We will always use his service. Good work, fair prices.

Anonymous said...

My family lives up the street from Bob and have used him for years. He's a good, honest mechanic and I'd recommend him to anyone! He recently had to tow a family member from outside of Lewes back to Delmar and the bill was a fraction of what I know it would've cost at other places.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know of a good home repair company?