Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 09, 2009

Pit Bull Puppy Found In Pemberton Park

Joe

I was on my way home this morning from a walk at Pemberton Park and came upon a pit-bull puppy that was apparently lost . The dog is extremely friendly but of overpowering strength. I have canvassed the Heritage neighborhood asking dozens of people if they know the dog. I also called the Humane society but learned they are not open on Mondays. Right now the dog is in my garage but I cannot keep it. I am aware that you assist people with finding or placing lost animals. Can you help me? I need to work tomorrow but will take the dog to the Humane Society if I do not learn something by noon. Thanks for any assistance you might give. Janet Rommel 410-726-3788

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About how old is the puppy? Color? Sex?

Anonymous said...

It's a male, light tan. Not exactly sure about the age, but guessing that he's around 9 months to a year old.