Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 09, 2009

Joe Albero Goes National On The J. T. Fox Show

I had mentioned a while back, (February 5th) that I was going to be interviewed by a Nationally Syndicated Radio Show Host, J.T. Foxx. J.T. is a very cool guy who is based out of Chicago and we did in fact do that Radio Show and I thought I'd bring it to you, right here, right now on Salisbury News.

This is the real deal where this guy gets celebrity guests on his Show like you wouldn't believe. He also has a National audience, not a 10 mile radius. So clearly I was honored and while J.T. has in fact asked me to come back on his Show, I'll simply await his call on yet another day and we can discuss the issues more. GO HERE to see more on his Show.

Enjoy the Show. It's broken down into two parts. Part two is very brief.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe I listened to the J.T. Foxx Show interview and you were awesome. Well done and great show.

Tim

Anonymous said...

Great interview Joe.

Anonymous said...

Hey, That was a very good interview. There was a very good chemistry between all the guest on the show. JT Foxx is actually a really good host, never heard of him but I will listen to your guys

Ken, Baltimore