Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mother of Missing Woman Christine Sheddy Says 'Thank You'

On behalf of myself and my family we would like to thank everyone for supporting us in the search for Christine.

This search would not be possible without the support of your community. We were overwhelmed by the response of people that would take time out of their lives to help us.

I tried to personally thank as many people as I could for coming out. If I didn't get to you, thank you. Just know that you are appreciated.

Flatland Search and Rescue....Your professionalism, and attention to detail was first rate!!!

To the cadets from the Civil Air Patrol...Your presence at this search was inspiring. I know that our country is in good hands. You were amazing. Dave, thank you!

As a former Wal-Mart associate....Thank you Wal-Mart for the food, drinks and manpower that you provided. What a great group of people.

Sysco , Hardee's, Subway, Pizza Hut , Domino's, McDonalds ,KFC and Pocomoke Greene Turtle ....Your donations of food was more than anybody expected, nobody went away hungry.

Atlantic Pumping...I know I can speak for everyone when I say..........THANK YOU. The portapotty's were very much appreciated.

On a personal note I would like to thank Stephanie Burke for her amazing ability to pull together a community. I still cant get over your organizational skills. You not only talk the talk, you walk the walk. Thank you for taking on the task of this search. This was no small feat. Your ability to make things happen is second to none!!

Billy, your skill on the grill was much appreciated.
Brenda Ward, thank you for all your efforts. It was finally great to meet you.
Ms. Daisy, it was a pleasure.

Bobby Cowger, thanks for clearing the way and thanks for participating in a search group. Thank you for setting an example of what leadership is all about.

If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Thank you all for your time, compassion, and sincere willingness to help a family find there loved one.

You were all instrumental in helping us feel that we were not alone.

Thank you all.

Lynn Dodenhoff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, the pleasure was mine. It was an honor to be able to assist you and your family. I am sorry we did not get to talk longer!

Stephanie and Bolly - kudos on a wonderful job of organizing things. You are amazing!!!!

Sondra Daisey

Wymzie said...

Thank you Sondra!

Anonymous said...

That would be BIlly - I can't type!

Anonymous said...

Were the Police involved???? Why not???? I am glad someone is still looking.....