Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Are You A Militant?

If you're an anti-abortion activist, or if you display political paraphernalia supporting a third-party candidate or a certain Republican member of Congress, if you possess subversive literature, you very well might be a member of a domestic paramilitary group.

That's according to "The Modern Militia Movement," a report by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC), a government collective that identifies the warning signs of potential domestic terrorists for law enforcement communities.

"Due to the current economical and political situation, a lush environment for militia activity has been created," the Feb. 20 report reads. "Unemployment rates are high, as well as costs of living expenses. Additionally, President Elect Barrack [sic] Obama is seen as tight on gun control and many extremists fear that he will enact firearms confiscations."

GO HERE to see more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be a militant...is there a pill to help me not think for myself or have opposing views to the MIAC??? ANYmouse

Anonymous said...

This is a sneaky way to label anyone who disagrees with Obama as a militant and therefore a loon. How low we have fallen as a nation.

Surprised barrie has issued a statement like this one yet......

Anonymous said...

I am a militant. Thank you for recognizing me. I will be vigilant always. Watch out for me. I will not tolerate the government usurping mt rights. My first line of defense is to be aware of legislation and pursue my congressmen and senators to vote according to my wishes. After that, I have a second line of defense.