Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Breaktime 9-Ball Tournament

Hi Joe!

I participated at the Nine Ball Tournament at Breaktime on Saturday March 14 at 1pm, had a full field. First match was with Bob Fritz and he put me in the losers bracket. The next gentleman that I played was Ben Green. I beat him 5-2 and put him out of the tournament. The next gentleman that I played was a double "0" so he had to give up some weight. I had him down 4-0 until he came back with a couple unbelievable Joe Albero breaks and sunk the 9-Ball on the break to come back 5-4 and put me out of the tournament.

The Results of the tournament were as follows. In First place Jeff Gibson, Second was Robby Hubbard, and in third place Bob Fritz. I had great time, it was the first tournament I had shot in in 16 years! Cant wait for the next one!

Bruce Hunter
Bruce's Billiards

No comments: