Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fellow Blogger "Shares Your Pain"

Hi,

Well, I see you have a dufus mayor, too. Interesting that they've both been voted out of office, isn't it? My fellow freedom-fighter, I commend you for your efforts and would love it if you could give me a brief run-down from your first-hand viewpoint that I can post on my blog.

My name is Jeni and I run sheboyganshenanigans.com - been quite a victim of abuse of power by our current mayor.

I am suing for what's been done to me - I won't back down but in my fight, I've found it's a rare person willing to stay the course when fighting government tyranny (and stupidity). You have my admiration and respect - hey, let's link! : )

Godspeed,
Jeni

http://sheboyganshenanigans.com

8 comments:

Joe said...

Joe,

Talked to you yesterday. I've linked to the most "hated" blog in the state! You guys are great...Keep up the good work. These public officials need to be reigned in and held accountable for their misdeeds.

Joe

joealbero said...

Joe,

Put a link up to your Blog on this comment section for all to view.

Anonymous said...

I knew the bloggs could unite. This is the revolutions communication network. Lets turn the lights on all across this great nation. They cant hide from the light of day.

Reconciled1 said...

Politicians beware. You can't lie anymore. Technology has caught up with you and will expose you

Anonymous said...

Technology is a tool just like a saw or a gun. It entirely depends on who is using it and how they use it that makes it valuble and productive or useless and wrong.

Anonymous said...

Y'all need to check that site out and view the video of this woman singing at a council meeting...HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Joe,

You should put a sidebar on your site and put up links to blogs all over the country so we can ALL unite together and help make this country what it once was!

Anonymous said...

Yes, bloggers, link and unite! ; )

Say, I need to make a correction - doing a little research on this mayor, I learned she is not seeking another term, not that she was voted out of office. apologies - that's what I get for not doing my home work first.

Also, I've written this "mayor" an open letter. Read it here:
http://sheboyganshenanigans.com/?p=705

Keep up the great work!!! You're in my blogroll so I can drop in anytime and see how ya'll are doing. :)