Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Prayer Tree Request

I hate asking for anything. But I would like to ask for a few prayers. My grandson who will be 10 months old March 14th and lives due to life support is back in the hospital again. He has never been home here for a full month. This last time, he was home for 10 days before he had to be rushed back to the hospital again tonight. Peninsula General Hospital here can't care for him so it it always back to John's Hopkins but this time, was at the Dupont Center for Children in Del. He has double pneumonia. Needless to say, there is little income coming in there and they are not eligible for much public assistance. Any infection in a child like this can be fatal. Please keep this family in your thoughts and or prayers.


Thank you,

Cindy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my prayers are with you. I was in a similar situation when I was young. I hope things work out for the best.

Anonymous said...

my family prayers are with you and your family. Its sad when someone is sick, but when its a child it breaks my heart. Maybe we can ask some local busness people for some donations and raffle them off so we can help the family with some money? our prayers are with you...

Anonymous said...

That baby and your family will be in my prayers.

God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

The baby's name is Brody, and he is so precious, he is in my prayers everyday. And the family can use all the help they can get. Due to all the traveling and stress since he was born neither parent is working, and the state isn't helping at all. I love you guys and I am praying he pulls through this quickly.

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Thank you to all for your prayers and a special thank you to Wendy for being such a teriffic friend to my daughter!
Cindy