Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If You Home School Your Child You Should Read This

Recently, I was asked by Earlene Sorrels to be a contributor to her online Newspaper for Home School Families entitled Maryland Home School News.

With my six years of experience as a Home School Mom, she thought it would be best if I were an advice columnist.

In the few weeks that it has been up and running, it's popularity has spread like wildfire.

I am very happy to have been asked to do this and am looking forward to helping families navigate the gauntlet that is Home Schooling.

You can see the newspaper and my column at http://marylandhomeschoolnews.webs.com/homeschooladvice.htm

Have a great week!

Stephanie K. Burke

No comments: