Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blonde's on the Economy

A blonde was watching the news with her husband when the newscaster said two Brazilian men died in a skydiving accident.
The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible so many men dying that way!"
Confused, he said, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving and there is always that risk involved."
After a few minutes the blonde, still sobbing asks, "How many is a Brazilian?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does this have to do with the economy?

Wymzie said...

Ok, I'm blonde and I got it.

With all of 'illions' being thrown at us every day through the news media, one becomes a little distraught about what all of those 'illions' look like.
I cannot conceptualize how big of a room one would need to store 700 billion dollars.
While I know that it is only on paper, I think that we have become desensitized to how big these figures because they are so incomprehensible.

Anonymous said...

9:38...It has NOTHING to do with the economy. Joe just happens to have a sense of humor and sometimes posts something like this to give us a laugh. File it under Points to Ponder...lol
I thought it was a hoot myself!

Anonymous said...

Nixon 1971, (all paper).