Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 09, 2008

All Dressed Up And No Place To Show


While things are wrapping up at the Dog Show this weekend, I couldn't help but put this picture up showing just how far these people go to protect their CHILDREN. Yes, many pet lovers call their pets their children. I'll bet you, (honest to God) this outfit probably cost this person more money than anything my parents ever spent on me when I was a child.

Do YOU call your pets children? I know several people that do. We don't. As a matter of fact, some of my pets have been known to come to me after I yell, "Son of a Bitch." LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks pretty darn good.

Anonymous said...

Its one of those safety dog dummies, thats a rare breed.

Anonymous said...

My dog is my oldest child. I call him "Son" and I'll my kids actually call him "Brother". So yes, my dog is one of my children.