Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Daily Times News Tracker

Dear Daily Times:

While it has been months since the passing of a murdered woman found lying in a ditch in the Industrial Park, why haven't you followed up with an update on her murder and the progress, (and or the lack of) from the Salisbury Police Department?

You see, they don't call you the Tilghman Times for nothing. The murderer is still on the loose and quite frankly while your Customers are now paying $ .50 a copy, please tell us what kind of service you're actually giving back to the community?

Did you ever think that if you regularly gave out Crime Solvers number with a description of the suspect, his vehicle, the color of that vehicle and all of the other information "I" happen to have but YOU won't release, your Customers might be able to not only help assist the Police in finding this suspect, they would be more informed as to WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR AND EVEN EDUCATE THEIR CHILDREN OF SUCH A MURDERER ON THE LOOSE.

Oh well, I'm just a little old Blogger, what do I know, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That newspaper is worthless. I know they just can't employ reporters any more cause for sure nothing happening in Salisbury ever gets reported ( I'm talking about murders, rapes, break-ins, drive by shootings, etc.). I really don't give a rat's a$$ what is happening everywhere else; I live here and want to know what is going on here but if I depended on that stupid newspaper to inform me I never would know. Thank You Joe for all you do. At least we can come here and find out. If things are happening close to, or in my neighborhood, I want to know about it - why can't they understand that?

Tim Chaney said...

Too busy fighting the crime that doesn't exsist?

Anonymous said...

RIGHT

Anonymous said...

Who calls it the Tilghman Times? That doesn't even make any sense.

Mardela said...

It's the Mare's paper.

Anonymous said...

I personally call it the Daily Disappointment. I canceled my subscription and the only thing I miss is the crossword puzzle.