Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

There's Only One Way To Beautify The Downtown Plaza & That Does Not Include Barrie Tilghman!


While this very beautiful young lady was out enjoying the Downtown Plaza today, Public Works was out in force closing down the Plaza again to traffic and pruning all the trees and shrubs. They were also cleaning the walk way and road. I'll follow up with those pictures later. In the mean time I thought I'd share the prettiest sight in Town right now. Thanks for posing.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice diversion from the daily B/S. Thanks for sharing the beauty! Whoever you are, you look Mahvelous!

Anonymous said...

That is very nice... I wonder if she is single.... I would even consider getting married again.

joe albero said...

Keep it clean guys! Your comment will NOT go up unless it is with class.

Anonymous said...

Joe, What a wonderful picture of this young woman. If you look, you will always find beauty. How about you take a 10 min. break from the hard news daily and post a picture of The things that are great about Salisbury

Anonymous said...

Pretty young lady !! Plaza beautification.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I rode up and down the plaza all after noon and I didn't see her. LOL

Anonymous said...

I talked to some of the Firefighers from station 16 today and they are thoroughly disgusted with the location of the new station. They miss working at the old station and they say all they get to see now is crack whores and wino's in the ghetto. I think they are ready to hang Gordo, Fatso and See.

Tim Chaney said...

Nice picture there Joe but I must give her most of the credit, I think it's getting warm in here LoL Actually nice just to see someone on the Plaza.

Anonymous said...

watch out joe she might be plant, to keep you from noticing the infrastructure falling apart.

just kidding but this warm weather sure is nice

Anonymous said...

umm, uh... dat gurl is to skiny. bubba likes sum meet on his bones. ware my buket a chikin?

bubba
yo nex mare

Anonymous said...

We need more of this!