Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

County Council Meeting Yesterday


Although the photographer wasn't all that, my picture was taken as I stood in front of the County Council encouraging them to attend the Boat Docking Contest at Brew River this Saturday. I wanted the Council and Citizens know this event was taking place and how much I enjoyed the Crisfield and Deal Island events this past weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not likely many of them much care what you enjoy

Anonymous said...

There won't be many folks watching from that empty condo across the creek!

Anonymous said...

And I'm sure they'll be driving like maniacs to go do something you suggest, because you have so much pull around here.

joe albero said...

Go take a walk down the Plaza right now. More PROOF that if I show it and prove it, they're right on it.