Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Look What I Can Do




Remember that skit on Mad TV where the guy would dress up as a kid, (a really big kid) and say, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO! That's what this reminds me of. Anyhow, this exhibitor at Winter Place Park was putting on a show for Bikers, (of all people) and showing off his skills.

You know all those Bikers were saying, I ain't leavin the beach till I get me one of them there redneck toys. NOT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who is going to make repairs to that ball field? That diamond dirt doesn't come cheap and it only comes from one place on the Shore.

Anonymous said...

Quite few Bikers are in trades (construction: electrical, framing, concrete, etc). The general Perception is that most Bikers are blue-collar. if this is true.. what great marketing!

Anonymous said...

i be dam if i would want to rent that hoe or either purchase after the lease i am sure the engine is starving for oil in this erratic postion.tri supply must have alot of pr money this year to waste

Anonymous said...

that is definitely not diamond dirt. that there is dirt dirt, comes from the ground all over the eastern shore and priceless in the eyes of the easternshore!

Anonymous said...

If I were to spend a half hour watching something like that I believe that at the end of my life I would want that half hour back.

Anonymous said...

get all your hydraulic hoses at tti in fruitland!