Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What's That Clatter I Hear

You know, I could have sworn that the Daily Times and WBOC put on a big dog-and-pony show about the City of Salisbury repairing the loose steel strip on Mill Street. You'll remember they had SHA certified welders, lane closures, night work, etc.


Last night I'm sitting there at the light and I keep hearing clank-clank, clank-clank and I look and it's that same metal strip. Now granted, no big deal right but the thing is, if you paid ME to do that work and you still see and hear it loose, wouldn't you want me to fix what you paid me to do?


I kind of believe they should hussle their rear ends back out there and make it right and give the taxpayers an explanation as to why they can't weld a simple piece of steel. If need be, I can get them some very skilled students from Parkside to come out and do it for them.

No comments: