Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Michael Is Wrong Again


One of the other Bloggers tried belittle my position of being in the top 10 on his Blog by stating, "I’m not sitting at my PC but at my laptop; however, I can pretty much guarantee you haven’t “always” been in the BNN top 10."

Well Michael, as this chart proves, I have only been ranked 7th one time, 5th one time, 4th three times, 2nd six times and #1 EIGHT times in the past 18 weeks! Perhaps you'd like to provide YOUR chart and put your money where your mouth is?

The chart provided is as far back as I could get BNN to provide but no matter how much you want to bring Salisbury News down, I'd say this evidence clearly shows you have no clue what you're talking about and out of hundreds, (if not thousands) of Blogs out there, I'd say Salisbury News has proven to be at the top of the field with evidence to back up my comment on your Blog.

These people will do whatever and say whatever they can to discredit this Site but I refuse to allow someone to slander the facts and quite frankly Michael I'm a bit surprised at you. To criticize my Blog and try to tell me how I should run it clearly shows how insecure you are. Like I've told you in the past. I would never hire someone like you because you're a follower and not a leader and that's why your Blog will continue to stay where it is with very slight increases, if you're that lucky.

SALISBURY NEWS ROCKS! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Joe. Michael you got it wrong!

Joe, I saw you last night at the Nat'l Night Out in Fruitland. I didn't hear a single negative word about you. In fact, those nearby thought it was a positive thing for you to show up at our event due to how busy you are.

It seemed as though everyone had a favorite post to talk about that had been read recently.

One thing for sure, the support you are showing our community is welcomed.

I hope you had fun in Fruitland! Come back as often as you can. Next time bring more t-shirts. I'll buy one!

Kim

Anonymous said...

IN FRUITLAND? My god Kim, come to Salisbury my dear and see what we think of him. You can start by taking a stroll on the downtown plaza. You won't find anyone who likes Joe. And the shirts.. I would be careful and not wear it around Salisbury. You might get shot with a TASER.