Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Salisbury News 300 W. Main Street



While I have been in this building on the Downtown Plaza for a few weeks now, people are coming by each and every day. One visitor that came by yesterday didn't know the exact location so I thought I'd share that it is at the very end of the Downtown Plaza at the West end.

My doors are always open when I'm here and there's a parking lot just behind Parker Place and or in front of Feldman's. So if you have news, information and or you'd just like to see what we've done here, stop by and say hello.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful building!! I love the windows. I am the type of person who loves old fashion buildings and styles of clothing and home decor.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a metal detector? If not I would suggest you invest in one.

Anonymous said...

Why would he need a metal detector? He's not panning for coins down there.

Anonymous said...

Joe, Just shown this item to my wife, she said she is coming to see you and you better install a HUG detector.

Anonymous said...

I hope she has 12 foot arms.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I think you may need a nap or some caffiene.

Anonymous said...

good old AMERICAN CRAFTSMANSHIP in that building . built to last two or more life times.masons to come were learning this trade by the age of 10 back then.

Anonymous said...

The best thing on the plaza, Joe.

Anonymous said...

I love that building. I don't care who owns it, it's the most beautiful piece of architecture downtown.

Anonymous said...

i've always LOVED that building.