Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ex Daily Times Bundle Hauler Needs Help

Hi, I'm a father of three and was rencently working as a bundle hauler
for the Daily Times but, with gas prices I had to give it up and now I'm
in a bad jam and need any help I can get or advice I'm pretty good at
doing odd jobs and am looking for any type of work. I'm pretty flexible so, if
anyone can help I would be very thankful. You can email me or call, my
number is 443-366-6214 and my name is David

This is posted with David's permission

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your dilema, but I do have a question for you! Every morning I am on way wo work and I meet a Daily Times delivery vehicle riding down the wrong side of the road. Is this against policy because it sure is disturbing wondering if the car is riding down the wrong side of the road at a distance?

Anonymous said...

Dont matter about a Daily times Policy.
It is against the law......du

joe albero said...

That comment was not made by A. Goetz. Someone was playing games and signed his name at the end. Therefore it has been removed.

Anonymous said...

This man states he is a bundle hauler, not a carrier. He delivers the bundles to locations around the city and counties and the carriers pick up from him for delivery to their customers.

The man is trying to find work, anywhere, any kind. If you want to criticize or make a complaint I suggest you contact the Daily Times. He is no longer employed there.

jennifer henry said...

Allen Foods is always hiring and they also provide transportation from Salisbury , the benifits are pretty decent as well.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I saw the A. Goetz and was puzzled...bad grammar and bad spelling???? Not from the A. Goetz I've come to know and respect.
What's this world coming to? People trying to steal a commenters identity. How sad.

Anonymous said...

Whoever had the audacity to misrepresent themselves as CWO Art Goetz, USMC Ret, has got to know they wouldn't make a patch on his ass.

Don't pretend to be a member of the US Marine Corp, ENLIST NOW.