Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yes, Even The Salisbury Zoo Run By I'm Not Accountable To The City & County Ron Alessi Had Their Own Booth


The Salisbury Zoo was present and providing FREE Salisbury Bottle Water. Don't cure a deer. Instead, spend a couple thousand dollars renting a booth, providing Staff and giving away Free water. Oh, this cost those who make donations at the Zoo THOUSANDS of dollars,. So in reality, you're NOT feeding animals when you donate to the Salisbury Zoo, you're feeding Ron Alessi and others who attended this event when they should have been at work doing what they're paid to do, for once.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me sick! I've seen that deer and asked about it. I was told that it's normal. No, it's not! I can't donate to something that would rather have fun with the money instead of taking care of those animals.

K

Anonymous said...

Who/What paid for this booth?

Regardless, what a waste of money.

Anonymous said...

They even used a city van, burned city gas to get down there with all of this city promotions. Who do you think paid for the booth? The taxpayer paid for this party like they pay for everything.

joe albero said...

I agree and I disagree. I believe much of the DONATIONS that people make at the Zoo thinking they're feeding the animals instead pays for CATERED LUNCHES for the Zoo Commission as well as special perk days like this one. Yes, the salaries are being paid by the City as well as maybe the gas but I'd bet the Zoo Commission paid for the Booth, at least $2,000.00!

Wait till all of you hear about the FACT that the documents the Zoo turned over to Terry Cohen referencing the sick deer was actually the WRONG DEER! IDIOTS!

I tried to tell Alessi about it yesterday and I even informed him that I had absolute proof of it and he continued to deny it, as if I was wrong. I'm not wrong Ronnie Boy. I'll post something on that later.

Anonymous said...

They could have taken that $2000 and done something about the deer - damn these people.

Anonymous said...

shouldva posted a picture of the deer there.

Anonymous said...

Where did that City Living T shirt come from? Who is giving them out? Are these the t shirts stricken from this years budget or left overs from last year?

Anonymous said...

will someone please just shoot that damn deer and be done with it, for gods sake man. its a animal, there are human beings in this area that need food and medical care. "shoot the fkin thing"