Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Salisbury News Tee Shirts


Ever since I posted pictures earlier today of our new Salisbury News Tee Shirts I've been bombarded with e-mail messages asking where they can get their hands on them.

I hadn't thought about selling Tee Shirts and when I ordered these I ordered the best money can buy. I HATE Tee Shirts that shrink and don't end up the size you ordered/purchased. That's why I bought Hanes Beefy T's. If you're interested in them contact me at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com. These shirts are $12.00 each and we'll have to arrange a way for you to get them.

Thanks for the interest Folks. I can order a lower quality shirt for less but I'd rather have something that will last and be extremely comfortable.

I currently have Large, XL and 2XL. There's a limited supply but I can have more made.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

joe im gonna get three, one for each of my personalitys.

Anonymous said...

I have a great idea. Let's get a bunch of us to order one and all wear them at the next council meeting.

Anonymous said...

Joe:

Are you going to get some with the new logo too? In time for Xmas gifts, please.

Anonymous said...

How about a tank top version?
Polos would be all kinds of professional looking.....

countrygirl@heart

Anonymous said...

A PERSON WILL BE BARRED FROM ENTERING CHAMBER IF THEY WERE THE [T] SHIRT.

LadyLibertarian said...

I like 12:49's idea. The mayor and her cronies would sh!t bricks if everyone there was wearing a sbynews T.

LadyLibertarian said...

Anonymous said...
A PERSON WILL BE BARRED FROM ENTERING CHAMBER IF THEY WERE THE [T] SHIRT.

3:04 PM

everyone wear it UNDER another shirt and right after the pledge, the group take off their outer clothes to reveal that SBYNEWS is bigger than the mayor et al have imagined

Tax Guy said...

I think bumper stickers of the new logo would be cool too. Now, I'm not a Salisbury resident, but it would make some people nervous in SBY, if they saw a bunch of cars driving around with them. Kinda like a neighborhood watch group effect.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to order 25 shirts and get about 100 bumper stickers. Yahoo!

Anonymous said...

Is the council now telling us what we are allowed to wear? Is this true?

Wymzie said...

Joe,
We printed bumper stickers with "Pocomoke Tattler" on them and gave them out to friends and neighbors.
All of a sudden we found them slapped allover town, like you see those stickers in the big city's with bands names on them on phone poles and telephone boxes.
Someone put one on the phone box at the intersection from City Hall and the city had one of their employees scrape it off. A few days later we saw another one on the same box and and again a city employee was sent to scrape it again.
We printed them last year when we first started the Tattler and overnight our readership increased two fold.
T-Shirts are a great idea!
Do your writers get one?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for were but the intent was understood 3:04 pm

Anonymous said...

How about some that say " I (heart symbol) Salisbury News"! If I could afford it after paying my taxes, and water and sewer, I'd buy them as gifts for the mare and council! Then I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Mare-ey opens hers!