Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bill Gordy Says He's Going To Vote For Andy Harris


Deputy Chief Gordy and Fire Chief See couldn't resist trying to bend the ear of Congressional Candidate Andy Harris yesterday in Crisfield.

Not only did witnesses hear the conversation, I confirmed it last night. It turns out Gordy was asking Andy Harris why he was linked to Blogger Joe Albero? Andy responded that Joe Albero is a supporter of his Campaign but wasn't aware of and links.

Gordy went on to tell Harris how much trouble Salisbury News has caused them because of the signs posted in front of the Gordy Mart Gas Stations. Andy asked why he was supporting Kratovil and Gordy replied, we support anyone related to the Fire Departments within the State. Andy replied, that's funny, I didn't know Kratovil was a Fireman? Gordy then responded by saying, oh, well, we put his signs up because Norm Conway asked us to. Andy then responded, can you explain why you originally had up Wayne Gilchrest Signs then, because I'm not aware of him being a Firefighter either?

At that point I think the Idiot Gordy realized that Andy wasn't going to fall for any more of his Bullsh!t. Now get this. In the end Gordy shook Andy's hand and said, I'll be voting for you anyway. What a pussy! I have heard about this guy being a two faced piece of you know what but now I really know it. He also claimed that I was bad for the community. It wasn't till tonight that Andy learned that I had put up Posts telling everyone that if Gordy was that stupid to put up a Kratovil Sign, people who support Kratovil should support Gordy Marts and those who support Andy Harris should buy their gas elsewhere, anywhere. Andy quickly understood why Gordy was going after me at that point. Yeah Billy, I'm bad for the community all right!

How do you feel now Frank Kratovil? Your boy will sell you out like a cheap whore just to try to get Andy to part his way with Joe Albero.

What a suck up!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gordy and See will say anything to Harris. They were both Drunk on their a$$eS

Anonymous said...

Joe:

Let's not distort this situation to smear Kratovil. If someone asks for a candidate's signs or OK's having them on their property, that's SOP.

The one who looks bad is Gordy, if he really does plan to vote for Harris. And unless Gordy is going to let Harris put his signs there, the net result will be to hurt his business by making customers start going elsewhere for gas, etc. But not me -- I never go to his stations and never will.

Anonymous said...

I got really thirsty about two days ago and I was near the Autumn Terrace Gordy Tigermart.

I looked over at the Route 50 intersection leading to Gordy's Tigermart and decided to go an extra 3 miles or so to the Shore Stop in Salisbury.

All of my gas I'm now buying at Sam's club because they have lowered their prices substantially, -(THANKS TO SBYNEWS INQUIRY).

The only ones feeding the revenue stream of Gordy's Tigermarts are passerbys in transit that don't know about the historical political make-up.

MAY THE EMBARGO LIVE-ON!

Anonymous said...

Gordy will vote for whoever Bubba tells him to vote for, if he wants to continue to get support from the city council. Bubba will vote for Kratovil because he is a democrat, he's to stupid to know the mans platform.

Anonymous said...

If Gordy is going to vote for Harris, more power to him, and we should applaud his wise decision:) I am sure he can read the writing on the wall so to speak, especially after the TREMENDOUS Harris show of support yesterday.

Honestaby

Anonymous said...

This guy will tell you anything. You can bet he will support anybody that he can get some special favors from. Thats the way these guys are. They are out for whatever they can get that will benefit them at the moment. Thats why things are so screwed up at the SFD. The Firefighters are doing their jobs, but these guys are making them look bad. I have to wonder how intoxicated they were as they drove home yesterday. Its a shame they didn't get stopped.

Anonymous said...

I'm with 7:44 a.m. Kratovil isn't personally getting his signs put up. What this shows is what a conniving SOB Gordy is.

I don't care what sign is on his business, I don't care how many pols he says he's voting for to gain their favor.

This post shows he utterly lacks any values.

And THAT is why I will NEVER stop at his stores again, not if it's my last drop of gas in the tank and I have to walk to the next station!

Anonymous said...

Why would a person put up signs for one candidate, and then tell the competitor he is going to vote for him? But then again, why would a smart business person put up political signs in the first place? If his manager did it, it seems he would certainly take them down. I can't beleive a manager made that decision.

Anonymous said...

I hear his wife kicked him out because he has a goofy new girlfriend. Maybe that explains his confusion on political fidelity.

Anonymous said...

the mare and john pick were both drunk on their a$$e$. John pick was stumbling so much he almost fell at the end of the day.