Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Today's Wildlife Photos

They live in Bozeman, MT

Tim made the deer feeder with the 'Browning' logo. These twin albinos have been coming to our backyard since they were fawns in 2006. We have been trying to capture a digital picture of them for awhile, but they arrive at dusk or even later and the pictures don't turn out.

On Friday about 10 am they arrived. It was a beautiful morning and they came for their photo op. I can do dishes and make lots of noise and they aren't bothered. However, when they hear the patio door open they usually bolt. However, this time I banged a dish and Tim opened the door at the same time and was able to take the pictures.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I've never seen albino deer, they are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful animals. Albino twins? A rare find indeed.

Cool looking deer feeder.

Anonymous said...

There was an albino deer that roamed the Ridgely area for a long time. Hope no one has killed it.

Anonymous said...

I think albino deer are beautiful. A rareity(sp?) I see they have a friend as well!
Countrygirl

Living in a van down by the river said...

After all of the crazy stuff discussed here(good & bad alike),Joe you always seem to find just the right thing to bring me back to sanity!
The deer are so beautiful,thank you so much!
ps:I'm am behind you 100% on the Zoo/deer situation.I think we all should go and protest in front of the zoo...anybody with me??????