Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Harvard Law Has Been Following The Webster V. Albero Case

Several months ago I received a letter from a Law Professor from Harvard Law School asking permission to follow this Lawsuit. I thought I'd also pass on this piece of information showing the WORLD has been following this case (those who were interested in Bloggers being sued) through THIS SITE. I just thought ALL of you should be aware of the magnitude and attention it has received.

Oh, make sure you scroll down to the Maryland Cases. Believe it or not, I was the very first Blogger in Maryland's History to be sued.

5 comments:

Chimera said...

Congrats dude! You have set a precedent!

Ray said...

Great!!!Another point for the little guy. thank you and congrats.

Anonymous said...

.... cases just dropped so says the news wboc.
What no CASH for you!?!? What was the deal Joe?

FREE SPEECH !!!


Too bad for them if they are crummy at they're jobs...
I love your blog and seeing the views of others here. It's a great thing and I THINK has done well to " be true " in content.

BossHogg said...

Actually winning in court would have set the precedent.

It is impressive to see this on the Harvard law site and the otehr case are interesting.

I hope they track all the MSM this will get.

BB

Anonymous said...

I hope you let the Daily Rag know you have this "distinction."

Hey, Barrie, congrats for putting Salisbury on the national radar again for something so wonderful -- NOT! Right up there with groin-kicking.