Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HELP WANTED

Salisbury News is looking to hire a Translator. Preferably someone who used to work with the Tilghman Administration so as they can translate all the bullsh!t the Mayor keeps spewing but no one on earth seems to understand. A legal background is obviously a major plus. Accounting experience and Assistant City Administrator translations are much needed as well. No FOB's need apply.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Joe on your serch for help with this administration in our city. Nothing is about to change, even if you get a taker on your offer. The mind set and A** Kissing will continue unabated, I'm affraid. I'd like to know why the Mayor can't stick around for the fireworks at Council meetings and I still think the Weasel could give some answers to direct questions, without the old dodge of "We'll get back to you"!!

A. Goetz

Ddubb said...

How about some personal security? You may need that soon. You know where to find me when you're ready lol.

Anonymous said...

I'll save you some money. You need it to keep your lawyers working.

1. We can talk about this later = Just shut the hell up, vote for what I want and you won't suffer my wrath.

2. We'll get back to you = Shut up and sit down, we'll answer you if we feel like it, as long as it doesn't incriminate BPT

3. I don't have that info right now, but I'll get it to you = Save your breath, you will not get an answer in this lifetime.

4. I take full responsibility = BFD its done and you can't do shit about it. Get over it.

Any other Barriese you need translated just let me know, I'll be happy to do so pro bono.

Anonymous said...

um, uh, uh, bubba can be ur translatur cuz bubba be smart. i werks fer da stait so i'se gots plenny uh time to werk anudder job. how much dose it pay. kin i gits sum bukets uh chikin wit dat?

bubba
yo nex mare

Anonymous said...

Anon 12:47 is your translator Joe, you better hire that person, they are right on it.