Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Honeymoon Is Over!


Moments ago I took that long walk down the driveway confident when I got to the mailbox that piece of sh!t newspaper would be there. After all, they're in a new building, they've had their trial runs and now that no one is holding Greg Bassett's hand, that G*& D@%$ newspaper wasn't there!

Rumor has it they have already been experiencing problems with this newly used press, so my guess is that not much has changed. Well at least it's a beautiful morning to take a walk. Time to pull out the piddle pads!

2 comments:

mrtv said...

7:43...STILL NO PAPER.

joe albero said...

ME TOO! We just took our Grandson out to the Bus and there's still NOTHING there! I want my money back for today!