Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 22, 2008

THE NO FLY ZONE





Two years ago the Mayor, Barrie Tilghman was rumored to have tried to create a "No Fly Zone" over the Salisbury Waster Water Treatment Plant.

As most will recall, there were NO, No Trespassing Signs at the WWTP when I drove right through the gates and wandered around searching for an alleged Sludge Pit that actually became true. If you look at the last picture, right at the 6:00 mark on the picture you can see the Human Sludge Pit as well as piles of human feces around 1:00, just below the white tankers shown.

Of course my main concern at that time was, had they cleaned up what they claimed to have done and the answer was, NO! Considering I could no longer be on the grounds and John Jacobs and the Mayor set up a system whereas every worker there had to wear a white hat with a blue sticker on the front. This was done so that if ALBERO showed up on the grounds with a white hat on, if I didn't have the blue sticker they'd know it was me and I would have been arrested. Like I was going to return!

Well, I did. I got up in a plane and flew above to see if Jacobs and Tilghman were in fact telling the truth and they were not. The human waste was still clearly on the ground and I contacted the MDE and let me tell you, they slammed the WWTP and it was gone right away.

The Human Sludge Pit remained but they were watering down the solid hard feces in the pit and slowly started removing it. This was my very first Big Breaking Story on the Blogs. The Daily Times ignored it until the news got too big. Kenny Beck from WMDT was the only Reporter willing to listen and when he broke the story, he won an award for it.

While the Mayor lied to the Public about the liner and so many other things, why should we trust her when she says the recent leak was only 5,000 gallons? She is notorious for telling half truths, you know, 99% compliant and all. Oh well, it is what it is and everyone has become used to not believing a word she says.

Then came the Press Conferences begging the Public to stay off the hateful Blogs. Well, Barrie Tilghman, here we are today looking back at yet another one of your problems. You may have removed me from the grounds but your No Fly Zone was a joke. I had stated to the Press that I would simply get up in a Plane and see how things were coming along, so she allegedly tried to get the No Fly Zone done and failed.

Yep, I'm that hateful Blogger that all of a sudden has more credibility than the Daily Times. The top line of my Blog says it all. "You Either Love Me Or You Hate Me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe..gotta love ya man, hate your arrogant attitude and such but dude you are one doggin mother. If I was the mare I would try and hire your butt to keep these people in line, and pay extra for the attitude that is what makes you you. Next you got to get this county stealing thing under wraps, can't wait to see the heads roll. keep it up I can live with your attitude, so long as you keep tellin it like it is....as for the rest...."YOU IDIOTS YOU JUST DON'T GET IT" so sayeth Joe 'Gumba' Albero

Anonymous said...

Joe yea need a boat to scour the shoreline.Those 1.5 million dollar homes near the wwtp owe u a big thanks.If they can smell sewer down river in Allen its gotta stink at their developement.

Anonymous said...

I gotta shallow runnin gunnin rig I can run ya up in there with Joe, maybe we can get a professor from SU n do some soil n water samples right there at the throat a that monster. Bring ur on dang cloths pins though.