Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Republican Congressional Candidate Andy Harris Delivers


Friends,


Election Day was an amazing day for me, my family, and our volunteers. I appreciate every one of you who made phone calls, knocked on doors, put a sign in your yard, and asked your friends to support me. You made the difference in this election.


I thank each and every one of you who put your faith in me by casting your vote for me to be your next Congressman. I am truly humbled by the magnitude of the support we received.


I also thank both of my opponents for their service to our state and our country. Being an elected official is not easy and I respect their willingness to serve.


As all of you know, it was a long and tough race. In the end, our message of smaller government, lower taxes, ending illegal immigration and winning the War on Terror resonated with voters.


Some of you who have read my posts on this website over the course of the campaign may have voted for another candidate in the primary. I hope you will join my team. As Republicans we must unite to stand against liberal Democrats in the fall.


For those of you who did not have the opportunity to vote for me because you are not members of the Republican Party, I hope I can count on your vote in November.


Thank you for all of the support.



Andy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy has my full support.I would encourage Andy and everyone else to view the following: www.americansolutions.com/platform

TIME FOR CHANGE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Andy!!! You did it in the primary, now let's get it done in November!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank God!!! We finally got rid of one liberal, it's time to take down another!!!

Anonymous said...

Who cares if he's not from the Shore? The man is a leader and someone who has strong ideals and morals...he definitely has my support!

Anonymous said...

If he'd step in and help us here in Wic. Co. with either one of our major issues {runaway crime, corruption, the WWTP poisioning our envirment and our Bay} He can have my vote for his entire political career, where ever it may lead him.