Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 22, 2008

OUCH! That Hurts!


OK, every so often I feel the need to get something off my chest and throw a little dig at the Anti Albero Bloggers, like Billy Duvall. He does it to me almost daily, so I thought I'd give him one back for the fun of it.

You see Ladies & Gentlemen, Site Meter only allows me to view up to 99 people viewing my Site at a time. It's 1:30 in the afternoon, not particularly a good time at all to have visitors but Salisbury News is a whole different story.

You see, Billy doesn't get but 25 to 50 hits a DAY, let alone 99 at 1:30 PM! Then there's the #98, Governor Martin O'Malley popping in for a view. Hello Governor, thanks for visiting again. Believe it or not I'm still being VERY nice because if these guys knew how many people are actually on my Blog right now they'd sh!t a brick.

Yeah, sometimes it feels good to throw one back in their face and show them just how little a difference they make while throwing digs at me on a regular basis. I know I'll hear from others stating I should leave it alone, and I should. However, I don't do it often and I have to admit, it feels good. Have a nice day. LOL

Oh, do notice how the majority of the visitors are also local people. Thanks for the support Ladies & Gentlemen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be the dumbest man walking if you think that people visit your site because it's the best place for information. This site is the joke of the town with the village idiot as it's author.

LadyLibertarian said...

Gee, Bill, get off Joe's blog. I know you have Blog Envy, but you should just lick your wounds in private.

Anonymous said...

Anon 3:11 I'm not sure what that is suppose to mean I'm and female not a Bill. Nice try though.

Anonymous said...

Sure it is anon306, thats why your here too...it has the fastest, the first and the most important local news EVER! It's the talk of Delmarva And dang you gotta love those pictures too.... Top of the day to ya Joe, and thank you

Anonymous said...

Would the Guv be state.md.us Annapolis?

LadyLibertarian said...

Anonymous said...
Would the Guv be state.md.us Annapolis?

7:52 PM

Not necessarily. I'm in SW Central VA (near Charlottesville), and I'm Bridgewater,VA. I don't live in Bridgewater.