Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 02, 2007

Let's Get Ready To RRRRRRRumble!




The Salisbury Kennel Club is working tirelessly to get prepared for the Major Dog Show, (NOT this weekend) next weekend at the Civic Center.

We're especially excited because one of our own, (pictured above) has the opportunity to win his Championship right here at home. Renoir needs one more Major to get finished, (just like Nemo) and it looks like Saturday will hold such a Major.

Once we get closer to the event I'll post more information about the details of this event. It has always proven to be a fantastic turn out and a major boost to the local economy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renior, like Nemo will win his major - have no fears Joe/Jen.

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

No matter what, Mr. A., ya can't be all bad.

Yer a sucker fer a dog.

I don't get on much t'post. Stiff fingers. But I still try t'read.

The Dog ain't dead, just movin' lots slower. And can't get past all these carnsarned sign in, sign up, drop dead things.

--CD

joe albero said...

Great to hear from you again CD.

Some say DMSO is great for problems like that. I know the Tractor Supply sells it and it is NOT for human use. It's made for animals but let me tell you, I know it works really well for those kind of problems, seriously. That is, on animals, if'n you get my drift???????

You should get some for your HORSE and see how well it works. Then come back here when you can type because your HORSE is all better and thank me for helping your HORSE!

Anonymous said...

I always heard CD ownned a Shetland.

Anonymous said...

Oh look more tasty treats to try. I have a case of BBQ sauce ready.

Anonymous said...

Nice photos but if it isnt knee high I dont really consider it to be a "dog" Chew Toy is more like it.