Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 02, 2007

Around The Blogosphere

I usually try to stay away from this but I can't help but notice things are really falling apart where the Blogs are concerned.

Not everyone can dedicate the time I put into this Blog, so that explains a lot of it. Secondly, who wants to read Blogs that just have one major topic, ME?

Delmarva Dealings has been on the fence for weeks. Quite frankly, even I've given up on visiting that Site daily. Duvall, (Mr. click HERE to read everyone else's articles) is always a day behind, yet when he does one up someone, (usually once every two months) it's always a pleasant surprise.

Monoblogue continues his verbose Posts and whenever I speak with anyone about his Site, (although a welcomed Blog) all they talk about is how lengthy his Posts are.

The Anti Albero Blog Scene has really taken a turn for the worse. After the Posts on the Salisbury Fire Department, former Fire Fighter Joe Perdue has shut his fat trap, (for the most part) and is now trying to post anything just to stay away from the attacks against the Fire Department. As a matter of fact, he put up a Post on the promotions recently including a photo and he got all of 4 comments. That simply tells me that he has no support and very few visitors.

The other Anti Albero Blogs have petered out with very few comments and always the same 3 or 4 people. Gunpowder is only one step ahead of the failing Delmarva Dealings, putting up a Post once a week. He did make the following comment, (showing you how desperate these guys are about me) clearly attacking me on a level he may just regret.

"Gunpowder Chronicler said... Well, I am pissed that I didn't get it, because I was the first one to step out call Jihad Joe a terrorist this past summer.

If you will recall, he threatened a lawsuit, which he never carried through on.

I stand by my assertion: Jihad Joe is cyber-terrorist.
November 1, 2007 9:49 AM"


It sure would be nice if these guys started using that time to discuss local news. My guess is that they really don't realize how they're just wasting a whole lot of time and energy getting nowhere. So that's it locally. There's not much choice left and although I personally feel these anti Albero blogs are driven by this Administration, they have lost their steam and people are quickly coming to realize that this Blog is here to stay. Soon enough it will be more like, if you go to those Blogs you must be one of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Chuck Norris guy is Charles Jannace.

Anonymous said...

No it isn't

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Doug Church.