Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 02, 2007

Have You Ever Had To Tell Your Wife You're In Love With Someone Else?



Think about it Folks. I'm talking about unconditional love. Every time you come around they offer excitement because they're happy to see you. All they want to do is give you hugs and kisses, even after 10 year! (LOL) They'll sit in your lap without ever having to ask and when you walk out the door they never want you to leave. If I told you my Wife was the same way you'd call me a liar. Think about that and have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic Joe. Of the dog! LOL

Anonymous said...

Wait. You'll love this one. One reason a dog is better than a wife?

The later you are getting home, the happier the dog is to see you.

Sorry about that , girls....

Bob Pinto

WatchfulEye said...

Bob, Too funny, and too true! Joe, like anon says, that is quite a handsome pix--of the puppies! LOL. Just bustin' your chops!

joe albero said...

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful! NOT! LOL

Anonymous said...

Joe...remember...EVERYONE is beautiful. (In their own way!)

GAG. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You be drunk off your ass Joe laying by the shitter.

Bunker Britches said...

I think I could find a better place to have my picture taken with the puppies than lying on a batch of piddle pads and my head resting on the toilet....
The puppies are cute though and I agree a dog is always happy to see you no matter what your mood is and will love you unconditinally...... providing you don't foget to feed 'em. LOL