Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 22, 2017

Mississippi teacher suspended for racist Facebook post

A Mississippi teacher has been suspended after a racist comment appeared on her Facebook page, but she claims that her account was hacked.

Cammie Rone, a second grade teacher at Batesville Intermediate School was placed on administrative leave Monday after a comment appeared on her Facebook page that urged unhappy black people to 'pack up and move back to Africa,' the Clarion Ledger reports.

'If blacks in this country are so offended no one is forcing them to stay here,' A screenshot of the message, obtained by Fox13 in Memphis read.

'Why don't they pack up and move back to Africa where they will have to work for a living. I am sure our government will will pay for it! We pay for everything else.'

But the teacher denied posting the statement and wrote on Facebook on Monday that her account was hacked.

'I think I have been hacked,' the post read. 'I keep getting messages about racist posts but when I go to my page I can't see it. Someone screenshoted (sic) and sent me. If anyone knows me I post about cows recipes and home improvements stuff not racism. Please know I have not posted or made any kind of ractist (sic) comments.'

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had 300 blacks taking over the restaurant Cook out and attacking and beating white customers without 1 news story...If 300 white people attacked a few black kids it would be on every channel 24/7 .

Anonymous said...

To her defense my FB account has been hacked at least 5 times. Three times it was hacked by someone in South America.

Anonymous said...

I don't feel sorry for these younger whites today. They want to stand up and yell black lives matter and remove statues etc etc bit like most of us that have lived a little and experienced a lot of what society and race is really like anytime you get blacks in groups this will ALWAYS be the outcome and the pack mentality. I pray to be approached by these punks, sissy asses they might eventually get the best of me but I WILL put Salisbury on the map

Anonymous said...

That's not racist anyway. They are so proud of their African culture. Want to be called African American.

Anonymous said...

How is it racist? I personally wouldn't say it because it will hurt feelings but that is her OPINION. This is why you CANNOT push a one sided agenda down AMERICANS throats... It has to go both ways that is why we fight for FREEDOMS..

Anonymous said...

I don't have face book. I take pictures of my personal life, food I'm eating and private life get it developed then mail it to random strangers.

Anonymous said...

If it was her what happen to Freedom of Speech?

Anonymous said...

So much for Freedom of Speech in America.

Anonymous said...

1:33 I did see a small story about it but it didn't tell how the huge crowd that was doing the assaulting was black and the three victims were white. They must be awful scared of something. Anytime it takes 150 of them to beat 3 others. Real big men they were. I'll bet they will dig a little deeper to find these offenders though being the victims were SU students. If they were plain ole citizens of Salisbury they would be SOL.