Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 12, 2016

Justice Dept Releases New Disturbing Details on San Bernardino Attack

New heartbreaking and disturbing details have been revealed about the San Bernardino terror, in a new report released by the Justice Department and the Police Foundation.

On the morning of December 2, 2015, at a training session and holiday party for San Bernardino county health workers, Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and his wife Tashfeen Malik, 29, opened fire on the unsuspecting workers, shooting over 100 rounds in two to three minutes. The pair killed 14 people and wounded 22, leaving carnage that resembled a war zone.

The new report released Friday, September 9, titled “Bringing Calm to Chaos,” reviews the police response to the attacks, provides new details, as well as lessons on how law enforcement can respond to future attacks.

It describes heros who tried to stop the attack, and the carnage police found when they entered, including dying victims pleading for their lives.

Farook is described as a health inspector at the department who was a diligent worker and tech-savvy with computer problems – but his colleagues thought he become “more stoic” after he returned from Saudi Arabia with his new bride, Malik, originally from Pakistan.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Obama ordered the flags to half staff for the killers! The media claimed he said it was for the victims, but we all know better, he sides with Muslims!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the justice department. The same group that won't prosecute criminals in our government we trust to set the casus belli for war around the world. Because that's what this is. Demonization of Muslims and a tertiary attempt at cracking down on your gun rights. Trust this, if Muslims were hell bent on killing you there are infinite targets completely undefended that were much more effectual in creating fear. It's all nonsense. What I find humorous in particular is the baby boomer generation who are the first ones to complain about the corruption in government being the first to parrot the rhetoric and slurp the koolaid. I guess they believe that while the government lies and defrauds you everyday when it comes to war they practice a policy of honesty.

Anonymous said...

Muslims as per obama are now allowed prayer at michigan public schools aug 2016.

Anonymous said...

This is karma for all you religious people in the US. By forcing everyone to be tolerant to your religion, ie. Catholics, Christians, Jews, etc., you have allowed this sham religion, islam, to be given the same status.
When will people wvolve past the incessant need to believe in fake people in the sky? When will you realize religion was created as a means of control? All of you will reap what you have sown. It is sad to watch people waste their lives living in fear of each other based on false beliefs! I wish everyone would wake up but sadly you can't fix stupid. Or undo indoctrination into religion. I thank my parents every day for not pressuring me into church as a child. It allowed me to see relgion and religious people for what they are. Frauds. I don't waste my time praying, fearing my god might damn me to hell, I live my life. I treat people the way I would want to be treated, and amazingly, all without religion! I'm happy, work hard, pay my bills, and don't rely on a fake guy in the sky to handle my life....mostly because at the end of the day, if I don't get off my butt and do things for myself, god doesn't show up to do them for me. Go figure! It's all up to you folks. Why do you praise a "god" that does nothing for you? I mean if he would show up and pay my bills, do my work and hand over the check, I may be willing to believe, but till that happens and religious people actually work for their own money instead of expecting those who do to "donate" to them... yeah I'll pass.

Anonymous said...

10:53 you are typical of this new self righteous generation. No worries you do need to be concerned that I pray to God. The concern is if there is a God you are screwed because you did not believe because you feel he gave you nothing lol. As I said the gimme generation. That is why this country is screwed. I want him to "pay my bills" You must be a Democrat as well. Wow !!!!

Anonymous said...

808, I have been in lots of schools in this county that allow students a private space to pray, if requested. Not only Muslims, but those of Jewish and Christian faiths as well. Just because it is not SHOUTED on this site or fb, does not mean it does not happen.

Anonymous said...

If they didn't let her in there would be one less to kill.