Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 18, 2016

Megyn Kelly's Message to Her Haters

The 45-year-old Fox News anchor opened up about her job in the summer edition of Ladies’ Home Journal.

“When I started my job in broadcasting, my boss said, ‘There will never be anybody else like you. As hard as they try, they won’t get it, and you don’t have to waste emotional energy worrying about somebody trying to imitate you,'” Kelly said.

“Not only has that given me the confidence to shine on my own, but it has allowed me to root for my fellow women in the industry much more sincerely.”

“I think women in general are raised to want to be good girls and to want to be liked. Men are raised in a different way. It’s just now in the past few years, that I’ve come into my own in terms of not needing to be liked. I want to be respected. I want to be good at what I do. Being liked is a bonus.”
 
Source: Daily Caller

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playing the victim AGAIN? ?, PLEASE! !! You thought you were going to be the bell of the ball with your TMZ questions towards TRUMP. IT BACKFIRED!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I don't like her! Everything I hate about the mainstream news organizations and their liberal leanings! Just another man hating feminist!

KBinLA said...

I have a level view on women's equality, let me start out there.
I would like to point to Sweden's model though.
Women's rights/equality is a couple of generations old now. They have seats in the nation's government. But, as Sweden's immigration policies have failed and rape has risen 1400%, yeah that's one thousand four hundred per cent over the past few years. The media asks, "Why do the Swedish men stand by and allow these foreign men to rape their women?" And, the men answer, "They are equal, they have to fight their own fights."
So, with the muslim onslaught here too, I urge ALL women to think about that. Emasculate your men but be prepared to fight your own social battles.

Anonymous said...

Was that Megyn just shootin a round past Gretchen Carlson? Gretchen who was let go by Fox News and then filed a sexual harassment case against new chief Roger Ailes. Uh oh...seems Rupert Murdoch is going to fire Ailes.....

Now Megyn, did you know something about this? Hmmmmmmmm, nicely played lady, nicely indeed!!!