Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 04, 2016

Dan Didn't Say It Was Going To Be Like This

Award winning Dan didn't say it was going to be like this. On the 4th image, snow was already accumulating on the blue roof in Ocean City. Oh, wait a minute. Did I hear Dan wrong. Dan said there's be no snow at all in Ocean City.

Then I got up this morning and saw all the snow on the back deck and yard, while it was still snowing. 

I'm not sure what's happening in your neck of the woods yet but many have asked me if I knew WBOC was running all these commercials where Dan won some kind of award. Funny how that came about after we had exposed him for all his mistakes. Many asked, I've never heard of that award before. Well, neither has anyone else, but I guess it sounds good. Oh, by the way. WBOC doesn't show images any more of how much snow will fall across the Eastern Shore. Now that's funny! More to come. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He just said on tv you could get his app for your phone. NOT!!

Anonymous said...

I saw a post on facebook from Culver saying they were going to salt the roads anyway in anticipation or just in case the storm turns out to be worse than predicted.

I would say by his statement, he believed Dan last time and the county was unprepared. This goes to show you, even our local government doesn't trust Dan's award winning forecasts!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm clearing off at least three inches on my car this morning here in Hebron, but according to Dan, it isn't supposed to be like this!!!!
Good thing I get alerts from the National Weather service, because they warned me it would be like this!
Maybe he was a good weatherman in the past, but had too many screw ups and was sent to Salisbury for retirement!

Anonymous said...

Wboc has technical difficulties and cannot list closings on their web site today, don't mention them at all.

Anonymous said...

Wow Dan, you did it again! YOU SUCK DAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The secondary roads are a mess. This snow is still coming down here in Salisbury as of 8:20 am. According to Dan he said the snow would only stick on the grass and not on the roads!!!! Well it's more than two inches!!!!!!!! More like four inches now!! So Dan what do you have to say for yourself?