1. Megyn Kelly had a clear agenda: attack Donald Trump. Even if she “attacked equally”, we’re not looking for a hatchet-man; we’re looking for a moderator to thoroughly, and fairly, vet the Presidential candidates.
2. With over 90 million Americans out of the labor force, they are more concerned with their future than whether or not someone engaged in name calling.
3. She tenaciously covered (to the point of voyeuristic obsession) Mr. Trumps past rather than his vision for the future.
4. Megyn Kelly's feeling, however valid, should come second to the interest of our Nation.
5. She focused on candidates personally, rather than politically.
6. Megyn Kelly failed to cover many things more relevant to a Presidential candidate. For example, Marco Rubio’s gang of eight bill, Jeb Bush’s fascination with common core and feckless immigration policy, Rand Paul’s specific position on constitutional issues, Ted Cruz's track record of telling the truth on everything he's ever done, politically, Ben Carson's honest, calm and collected "outsider" approach (mixed with his questionable second amendment stance), etc.