Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 24, 2015

Trump threatens third-party run

NEW YORK — Donald Trump says the chances that he will launch a third-party White House run will “absolutely” increase if the Republican National Committee is unfair to him during the 2016 primary season.

“The RNC has not been supportive. They were always supportive when I was a contributor. I was their fair-haired boy,” the business mogul told The Hill in a 40-minute interview from his Manhattan office at Trump Tower on Wednesday. “The RNC has been, I think, very foolish.”

Pressed on whether he would run as a third-party candidate if he fails to clinch the GOP nomination, Trump said that “so many people want me to, if I don’t win.”

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And when that happens the votes will be split and Obama wins a third term!

Anonymous said...

Political leveraging is entertainment at it's best.He has em right where he wants em.Never before in my life did I rush to my TV or computer every night to see what was going on in the political world,but I do now.

Anonymous said...

if he does this, dems win...

Anonymous said...

Well the Republicans had better knock their crap off. They are ALL the same stale republican candidate but TRUMP. BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. Immigration is the hot topic and not one other republican has mentioned it but Trump. Scott Walker announced he's running for President. Not one word about immigration just the same Ole country club BS.

Anonymous said...

We elected a rock star (twice), why not a reality TV star? He is snake oil salesman who is going to guarantee Hillary the WH.