Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 16, 2015

No Sir, You Didn't Send My Wife A Birthday Card

From Barack Obama democraticparty@democrats.org
To Joe Albero alberobutzo@wmconnect.com
Joe --

While I'm always grateful to be your President, there's another title that I'm honored to go by: Michelle's husband.

The First Lady is one of the smartest, kindest women I've ever met, Joe. She's also got a birthday coming up.

The Democratic Party is putting together a card for her, and I know Michelle would love it if you'd sign it to wish her a happy birthday:

Thanks, Joe.

Barack Obama

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send it Baxk with a turf in it.

Anonymous said...

with a BIG TURD in the card...1:29...

Anonymous said...

Joe Biden.